HEARTS is a member of and active participant in the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), an organization of more than 23,000 Christian schools in 100 countries. Member families take advantage of:
- Opportunities that cannot be pursued by individual homeschooling families such as choirs, band, orchestra, drama, theatrical productions and a variety of organized sports and athletics.
- Classes that require special experience or expertise to teach, such as art, foreign languages, and secondary level sciences and labs.
- Classes that address Ohio's mandatory curriculum requirements.
- Electives that provide variety and enrichment in the students' studies, such as photography, speech, drama, science fairs, sewing, ice skating, and worship dance.
- Field trips to supplement classroom study.
- Student competition in local, regional and national music, art and sports events through ACSI, the National Association of Christian Athletes (NACA), Ohio Christian School Athletic Association (OCSAA), and other venues including events held in cooperation with area public schools.
- Fellowship, friendships and activities with other like-minded homeschooling families and students both in and out of classes.
During the 2014-15 school year, over 100 member families enrolled nearly 200 students, blessing HEARTS with:
- More than 80 academic, physical education, music, fine arts and performing arts classes
- Numerous music activities such as choirs for every age, an orchestra and jazz band, and numerous vocal and instrumental ensembles, each performing in various settings including state- and regional-juried competitions
- Competitive state and regional academic events sponsored by ACSI (including art festivals; science fair; speech meets for elementary, jr. high and sr. high students;spelling bee; geography bee; young authors & illustrators; math olympics; creative writing; desktop publishing; and Christian leadership conferences for middle schoolers and high schoolers)